The classroom supply lists for each grade are listed below. Click on your grade level to open the appropriate copy.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
To find out more about our FACTS Payment Plan click here.
Classical Academy de Lafayette (CAL) requires students to wear uniforms to eliminate distractions, to level the playing field, and to remind ourselves that we are doing important work.
The requirement is for students to dress according to the appropriate uniform boards (below) and also to adhere to these dress-related regulations. These actions reinforce respect and self-government which promote freedom in thought and action.
CAL’s uniform team worked to ensure that uniforms are comfortable, attractive, durable, and affordable. The School has selected its vendor (Land’s End) after carefully considering their reputation for excellent customer service.
- All clothing must be clean, reasonably pressed (though we have carefully selected items to minimize the need for ironing), not torn, and in properly fitting condition. Extremely oversized or undersized uniforms are not acceptable. If a child is not wearing the appropriate uniform, or the condition is deemed unacceptable, the parent will be notified and a change of clothing may be required for attendance that day.
- Students are permitted to wear their own outerwear to and from school and at recess. Only uniform items may be worn in the classroom or in the hallways during school. Students may purchase uniform outerwear (sweaters and fleece) to be worn in the classroom, but these items are not required.
- In our second year, we will offer a used uniform store. This will be an opportunity for families to purchase “experienced” uniforms at a discount.
** Before ordering online, parents are highly encouraged to have the uniform boards in hand. **
Uniforms and logo wear must be ordered exclusively from Lands' End by shopping online. We also offer a used uniform store, located at the school, which is an opportunity for families to purchase “experienced” uniforms at a discount.
From the LandsEnd.com site, you can find Classical Academy De Lafayette site by:
- Clicking on “School Uniforms” at the center of the homepage.
- Click the “Find Your School” link on the bottom left side.
- Search by school name and city: Classical Academy De Lafayette, Foristell, MO or enter Classical Academy De Lafayette Preferred School Number: 900182189
- Search by gender and your child’s grade level.
- Customer service can be reached at 1-800-469-2222.
To avoid back-order situations, polo shirts in the same style and color can be purchased in alternate constructions if necessary. (For example, a Lands’ End navy blue embroidered “solid performance mesh” polo shirt can be substituted for a Lands’ End navy blue embroidered “solid interlock mesh” polo shirt, if needed.) These guidelines have been established with the company.
- LandsEnd.com offers frequent sales.
- When selecting sizes, please consider that our children are growing!
- For 5th grade girls and older, the navy gabardine and high school plaid skirts also come in a +4 inches option. If you found yourself going up in size to achieve a longer length but the waist was too big, the +4 option allows you to get the waist size that works best and the needed length.